Tough school situations often pop-up unexpectedly. Having an advocate and education expert on-call can help busy parents solve the problem…fast!
Use one-time or short-term assistance to solve:
- Poor teacher relationships: let’s work together to get you better strategies to help your child in school
- Confusion about school reports: from test grades to report cards and standardized tests, I can break down what those numbers mean into easily understood language and actionable advice
- Document and data reviews: if you’re struggling with understanding your child’s complete education package, I can break it down and create a comprehensive report that explains everything simply and completely
- Education Plans: using your documents and data, I will create a sample plan that you can take to your next meeting
- Meeting Preparation: from a scheduled parent-teacher conference to more complicated meetings, I will create a step-by-step plan to help you feel empowered and confident every step of the way
Why You Should Invest in Simple School Solutions Solutions
When trouble happens, it’s easy to react emotionally. It’s also easy to accept the school’s solutions as-is. Neither of these solutions is ideal or possibly even most beneficial for your child.
If you are acting out of emotions, it’s easy to say or do something in the heat of the moment. This can lead to damaged relationships with school faculty and staff, making the school see all future interactions with you in a different, harsher light.
Accepting what the school offers without fully researching other options could leave better solutions on the table. Your child might be missing out on a great chance to succeed, and you wouldn’t even know it!
Hiring an advocate and coach to work with you on just one situation or concern can open new doors. I can show you solutions that you hadn’t thought of, guide you to better relationships at your child’s school, and provide concrete analysis to empower you with confidence.
Plans and Pricing
*note: all work is completed virtually, via GoogleDrive, video conferencing, and email unless prior arrangements have been agreed to